Wednesday 12 June 2013

BEAUTY: Preview: RiRi Hearts Summer preview

The MAC/Rihanna Summer Collection is set to be released online on June 20th! I'd like to say I can see past celebrity collaborations, to the money spinners they really are, but both the Rihanna River Island line and the Ri Ri Hearts MAC ranges aren't to be sniffed at.

From the RI range I've managed to get two of my favourite wardrobe pieces this year: a black floor-length dress with a sexy thigh-high slit (modelled by the Diamonds singer herself below!) and a see-through floral shirt.

RiverIsland.com

instagram @badgalrihrih


RiRi Woo lipsticks was pretty similar to MAC's original Ruby Woo shade but I still wouldn't mind getting my hands on it when it's 'rih'-released (it sold out within hours on its debut). RiRi Boy and Heaux now join the lipstick line-up, a matte purple and a deep berry matte, respectively (I'm leaning towards Boy).



Also on the Good Gal Gone Bad's summer menu is a blush duo called 'Hibiscus Kiss' and lustre drops named 'Barbados Girl'- naturally. 




Sharpen those claws for June 20 guys - the heat is on! Meanwhile, I'm off to see the gal herself this Saturday! - #phuckme #rihrihNavy #watyagon'do etc etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment